"unquestionably the greatest blog of all time" - Max Read, Gawker Staff Writer
• Ask Buttercup!
MY NATIONALIST PONY
"Mutual affection and understanding enables us to transcend our physical limitations"
The best / most relevant and accessible posts are kept on the front page so you don't have to look far.
Buttercup Dew explores the underlying philosophy of
Friendship is Magic.
Click to visit the
Pony-Related Article Index
Praise for My Nationalist Pony:
"might just be the best pony related ass kicker around"
"an inspiring person"
"a tempting ideologue for the nationalist way of life"
"really impressed.. very interesting"
"I thoroughly enjoy [My Nationalist Pony], a great writer"
"I’d probably ask you out on a date"
"put into words something that I’ve been trying to, very eloquently"
"various, well-written articles, cute pictures of Ponies"
"My Nationalist Pony has, once again, astounded me"
"a clever brony, that much is certain"
And then I said, nationalism? Are you CRAZY?!
I am not a Utopianist Nor is Ponyville a Utopia, but I am a Calvinist
Ponies will return in a bigger way to this blog January, please bear with serious posting until then. This post is conclusive
Several drive-by critics like the one in the last post (who really is very, very boring with not much to say about anything, so apologies for posting him as a counterview), call me out for putting stock in an ‘ideal society’, ‘perfect utopia’, ‘aryan fantasyland’ etc.
I wish to make this very clear: I am not a Utopianist. I support traditionalism (keeping what works, discarding nonsense, sticking with tried-and-true methods) precisely because I think utopianism is dangerous and stupid.
Evolutionist fantasists like to think we are all on a exponentially increasing scale of Awesome, and at the same time like to think that everyone is equal (we beat Neanderthal, we are teh winnarz, we are all human); conversely Transhumanist fantasists all pile onto the boat of White Plastic Androgynous Future where technology has made everything safe and happy. As if mucking around with nature trying to create a singularity or blindly putting faith in racially egalitarian, ‘always on’, evolutionary improvement won’t lead to tears.
Multiculti, Liberal Democracy, Communism and Capitalism are all variants of the same ‘egalitarian economicus’ philosophy. They are all the same in their underlying assumptions. They all ultimately boil down to the idea that man is a relatively interchangeable economic unit and is best off with some sort of economic arrangement that gives him a degree of productivity, and a degree of economic security, via free market, rational planning, or more ‘humanistic’ ‘Living Wage’ arrangements.
This extends through to pretty much every political ideology under the sun, even hyperanalytical thinker Ryan Faulk succumbs to this and supports market anarchism. The starting point for every single ideology apart from wacky alternative right outliers is ‘Everyone should be safe, everyone should be happy, what’s so bad about that?’
That is utopianism - The assumption that you can make everyone relatively safe, and/or happy, ie, man is perfectable and you just have to pull the levers in the right way on the political machine. Every single political ideology (except tradtionalism) uses the dangerously naive assumption that you can actually have a working society with relative freedom with the warped timber of mankind. That is utopianism. You are a utopian. If you’re not a traditionalist, you’re a dangerous idiot. Fuck you.
You think a race of people that produces V-Techs, Double Penetration Anal Porn, child abuse, rape and homicides by the shit tonne, the Nazis, The Armenian Genocide, the Ukrainian Famine, hari kiri for not getting promoted, Social Justice Crusaders and ‘diversity is strength’ sloganism is going to tick along fine under the right set of economic and social constraints? That’s utopianism.
Mankind is a busted animal. Mankind is damaged frakkin’ goods. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a Better Red than Dead Republican or a full on welfare state Diversicunt, you’re all on greased rails straight to hell. If you think for a moment that all you need to do is get the table set up right, your civilisations will be doomed from the word go. They’ll spin around like tops and you’ll do a load of activism, but you’ll be doomed. To paraphrase Nathan Explosion, You’re doomed - all of you - Doomed - Republicans. Doomed. Democrats. Doomed. Israeli Firsters. Doomed. You’re all doomed and you don’t even know it. Your children will be eaten by packs of feral humans, in just a few short years. Only traditionalism (and Jesus Christ) can save you.
Traditionalism (and ponies!) ask the very simple question - How do we get from Point A (being born a bright new shiny pony) to Point B (inevitable death) without screwing up and losing what good we have?
My Little Pony does not make the case for utopia - Ponyville has its share of shitheads, liars, cheats and bullies - But it does make the case that life is stable and worthwhile if we remember to preserve our quality of life and familial bonds. It makes the case for holding the fuck onto what precious joy the world gives you and not ever letting go, forgetting it, dismissing it, or pushing it to one side (because it’s not as cool as Occupy Wall Street). It makes the case for holding onto the things and people of quality in your life and ensuring that the people you influence, and the things you do, are of quality, rather than quantity. Ponyville is extremely K-Selected by traditional measures. The best are elevated and the worst are left behind, and implicitly banished, even if they apologise eventually (Trixie).
Like Discord, economic and egalitarian philosophies make you forget the importance of striving to make something worthwhile of yourself in the world. They tell you everything is fine, that you are OK, everyone around you is OK, and MacDonalds food and Apple computers are Great. In truth, all that can and is likely to be destroyed in a fucking instant by the LORD, because it is dangerous garbage that prevents you from seeing the only things that matter in life - the eternal - the enduring - the Will to Power and the ability to dissassociate pain, and the love of family and friends - It is utopian, dangerous naivety, to think you can build anything even approaching a heaven on earth whilst forgetting the importance of humility before God (or if you’re a pony, Celestia).
If you start from a dismal Calvinist outlook that most of mankind are damaged beyond repair or demonic from inception and work back to needing quality control, then you may just be able to keep your bones from being gnawed on by demons, by virtue of remembering traditions that work to remind you of what’s worthwhile, and what’s suicidal.
7:18 pm • 22 December 2012 • 10 notes
I’ve just finished watching the latest episode, Apple Family Reunion. I think it’s safe to say that My Little Pony is now so explicitly traditionalist that anything I add is pretty much redundant.
In addition to gay fruit bats and a song dedicated to family heritage and white pride, ‘working together the pony way’, Granny Smith even breaks the fourth wall winking at the viewer after consoling Applejack for her mistakes.
I told you that My Little Pony has come out fighting as traditionalist parent to replace deadbeat dads and liberal moms.
I showed you what this cartoon was about. I explained to you what it was you were seeing.
I told you that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is either subconciously or conciously designed as a celebration of White People, and right now I don’t think it can be taken any other way.
Someone else did a nice episode analysis for me:
Message of the episode: You cannot create social cohesion through rational planning, it has to exist organically.
It’s good to be right. I can’t wait to see what’s next.
4:25 pm • 22 December 2012 • 98 notes
My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic) is the Western World’s First Mass Media Attempt to find Transcendence in Life after the Death of God
Things you will find in the show..
- Dear Princess Celestia.. Your Faithful Student. Humility
- Division of Labour by Caste, not Capitalist Competition - Natural roles
- Universal reverence for the spirit of friendship..
- ..but no metaphysical entities outside the world, only more powerful ponies within it
- Technology is materialist and more often than not a threat to our harmonious life, rather than an enhancement (Flim & Flam Cider Machine)
- The monarchy has no divine mandate, but rests on the Princess’s greater power (Raising the sun)
- Holiness comes from the world and ourselves, not from doctrine (Summer Solstice, Hearth’s Warming Eve)
- Recognition of race without racial tension/conflict, except over competed land (Buffalo Indians)
- The enemy of happiness is a belief at odds with reality about yourself or others
- There is no resolution until the truth is out
- Tradition is empathy from one generation to another (Apple Family heritage)
- Stupid ideas lead to personal collaspe
- Bad people exist, and always will
- Destructive forces aren’t necessarily malovelent - But often naive or insensitive/oblivious to what is good in the world outside of what they have to offer (Apple Cider, Dragon Hoarding)
- Some (Great, Powerful, Most Apologetic) ponies never change
- A life lived without validation by kindred spirits is truly terrifying (Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo) and leads to personal breakdown
- Tradition is created by people like yourself to protect you from this
- Greatness exists, moral and physical poverty exist, and to equate them is insane
- Ideals exist, platonic forms exist, and they are always beckoning one to fufill their potential
- (even if they are animated cartoon analogies)
- Without recognising the existence of transcendence there can be only amnesia, apathy, indifference and fear (Crystal Empire, re-awakening heart crystal)
- Your betters are not gods or masters of the universe - They are your betters, and you would do well to heed them
- The meaning of life is within the qualities of your life
- Selfless friendship, selfish love
- An isolated existence is a tragic existence
- Bread, land, and honest toil
- A failure to better oneself is a failure to engage the world
- Life is irony but the answer is sincerity
- No Gods or Masters - Only subservience to beauty
A Memory of the Future
Eternal, and Legendary
Sincerity is Strength
1:29 pm • 10 December 2012 • 10 notes
Hi, I’m an anti-racist.
My entire worldview is based on the idea that exceptions invalidate obvious truths.
7:42 am • 9 December 2012 • 17 notes
My Nationalist Pony confirmed elsewhere
So… buffalo. If you’re a Native American, you’re not a pony. You’re not like Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie. You’re a buffalo. And furthermore, the settlers are obviously analogues of American frontiersmen- which were, for the majority, white. The settlers are ponies. Ponies are white.
8:04 pm • 4 December 2012 • 4 notes
The Bigger and Biggerer Picture: Neanderthal/Human Evolution & Why you do the things you do, (Especially Gay Pony Porn Artists on Tumblr)
Remember the Neanderthals Are Bronies guest post?
Remember I also mentioned that I was a “thal”?
Remember this is Tumblr, and talking about ponies and porno is always necessary?
Unfortunately for you, reader drowning in the MNP hyperassociative truth engine, these things are related to each other (and more!) but we’ll do this one post at a time:
What Makes a Neanderthal..? What are we looking for here?
In the beginning, aliens created the solar system, or found it - We don’t know. However we do know that the neanderthal race of man was overrun and made physically, but not genetically extinct by the cro magnon race of man. Remnant neanderthal traits remain, here are the key relevant ones:
- Big visual cortex at rear of skull - Painting, drawing, mental spatial awareness, ability to visual 3D, lighting, shading, engineering, etc
- Introversion and sensitivity - Neanderthals had small tribe sizes to survive glacial snowball earth. A big product of this is being self contained, extremely restrained, emotionally receptive, nurturing, instinctively trusting in a one-on-one setting, and long term concentration/focus. A lot of ‘maker’ instincts. Conversely, doesn’t rub well in crowds at all, seizes up, withdraws internally, emotionally blanks out and doesn’t read/respond to others emotional cues.
- Fair skin (das ray’ciss!) - No sunlight in caves
- Living in a sort of ‘dream’ state -Not so much a dream fantasy world of hippy dippy rainbows and LSD, but continually ticking over potential avenues of ideas, invention and artistic ambition. The classic ‘mind elsewhere’ individual who stares at a middle point somewhere in the distance while deep in thought. The neanderthal personality is like a ghost you can’t ever really connect to except by what the individual produces, or how they act around their ‘close tribe’.
Conversely, Cro’mag’s are extroverted ‘large, dumb crowd’ people. They are r-selected on the reproduction numbers / quality of parenthood and coupling on the r/K value scale, and so there’s plenty of them. QED long term relationships and emotional bonding aren’t for cro-mags, who prefers a punch up to show who’s boss.
Why does this.. why do I even.. What?
- First up, Neanderthals love MLP because it shows a safe, close-knit tribe world of emotional sensitivity and bonding. This reflects their small tribe existence of humility and individual learning. This is paramount for not being told to take the long walk to becoming an ice statue in an ice age.
- Putting the quality of the individual before a hedonistic existence. Again MLP is about aspiration and self betterment. In a close knit ‘thal tribe, ‘raep’ was a major no no and an invitation to a snowey grave. Women chose their mates and that means they would be expected to, and likely did, choose the most accomplished individuals. Lots of pony athletic competitions and Princess Celestia side quests involved on the road to maturity for a ‘thal.
- Dead time, creativity and dreaming by firelight -A major component of the ‘thal day was sitting in a cave staring at a fire, if he was hardbitten enough to be successful in getting something to burn. A small cave with one entrance (your bedroom) with people you trust implicitly and share value systems with (your Tumblr crowd) with some dyes and sticks (your tablet) and a lot of dead time to fill. Visual cortex wants its exercise, and you got it from having to work out how to rub two sticks together, bind arrows, make arrowheads, etc, which gives you a huge capacity for 3D thinking, notably in men, the disposal part of the gender paradigm who did all the demanding stuff while women did the maternal stuff.
So.. Gay dudes..?
- Homosexuality is often created by phase interruption of testosterone boosts in the womb that set gender identity. Coupled with neanderthal sensitivity and without the cro-magnon desire to beat the crap out of people and swagger ghetto-like to show who’s boss, wait. Lets start again. Your average neanderthal man is your ‘gentle bear’ type who you really do not want to fuck off. However his primary concern is altruism to the safety of the tribe and providing kids, proving himself to women, etc. When you use phase interruption (not genetic chance) and get a homosexual neanderthal, you end up with a slightly less physically masculine man who’s ‘thal traits become even more exaggerated in the absence of moderating heterosexuality, which provides a sort of life-purpose-routine stability centre.
Notable traits of testerone interruption homosexuality:
- Receding jawline (me, software engineers, assorted dorks)
- 'Womanly' fingers (the lad, who ironically has inescapable beard)
- More slender build in general (something I’ve noted IRL)
- General unconcern with presentations of masculinity (not to be confused with ‘fuck your masculine ideals’ shit or beta losers wanting to justify their lack of masculinity, fuck those faggots seriously)
Cro Magnon Bashing
- Start drinking and having sex early on in life and don’t stop - Always choose drinking/socialisation/extroverted, hedonistic, crowd based pursuits over internet, study, athletic activity for its own sake (instead of trying to score more)
- Don’t present well or care about themselves a great deal, or anyone else - Cro Mag relationships are transient and immaterial, there is always another rank-and-filer ready to take his/her place, think Orcs
- Are generally nasty motherfuckers
- Can be ‘face read’ by looking at skull structure
- Feel most comfortable in a crowd, for its own sake
- Taking facebook photos whilst wasted
A gay cro’mag is a drinker, Grindr user, and bathhouse addict, there the anonymity and easy scores and crowd mentality suit him down to the ground.
OK, I’m getting it.. By Contrast, a Neanderthal Homosexual..
- Gravitates to MLP for the fictional universe that is much, much more inline with his natural instinct for humility and the pursuit of truth and beauty, unconcerned with heterosexual restraint on displaying childlike affection for ‘girly’ things (no Halo or classic quote puns meant)
- Loves the fuck out of men & masculinity - But also is far too introverted, sensitive (big eyes connate this extremely well, the visual nerve directly wires into the brain IIRC, not sure which part, big eyes are ‘thal trait aswell, you guessed it) - As I was saying loves dem men and dem cocks, but has to go through a serious psychological barrier for anonymous sex, instead goes for pony shipping in an emotional safezone
- Feels most comfortable drawing intimate ponies late at night for reasons outline in the above entire article. Awww.
In a nutshell: All of you guys drawing homoponies here on the Tumblrsphere are almost certainly loveable neanderthals. I would say 100% certainty, but people with more knowledge on this subject may beg to differ. I would say that due to the prevalence of MLP as a cultural phenomena and the affordability of tablets, this is almost a good way to measure / guess at how many people have these distinct personality / genetic traits (!) because I’m crazy like that.
From the (Very) few photos I’ve seen of pony-dick drawing dudes on Tumblr, they are very ‘thal in that they read that way in skull shape, eye size, that sort of thing. Mostly they’re young guys, aged 15-20 from who I’ve asked and what I can infer (I’m 22, for those who care).
For you straight people reading this who are a bit lost, here’s the final piece of the puzzle - The cultural drivers and instinctively creative wizards of your society are young men who start out on this spectrum, so be nice to them.
For more reading material and further information on why what I’ve talked about matters, please check out the following people:
James J. O’Meara, Graaaagh, Koanic Soul, Texas Arcane, Eden’s Thaw, Matt Forney, Jack Donovan, and associated dorks/loons/alternative right protagonists/twitterati (delete as appropriate if you are any of the listed individuals).
Shout out to (in no particular order, people who gave me the ideas/background for this post), Nasubutt, Twatlight Spurkle, Braeburned, Knght-Clops, KalimKassam, KRIEGSSON, Kaczy, Koanic again, Von Gleason, and my Axis followers who always like my posts (you guys are the best).
Talk you all again whenever
6:41 pm • 4 December 2012 • 24 notes
"The MNP guy is wrong about politics, religion, sexuality, race, human evolution, and everything else about the real world.."
But he may be right about MLP.
Pony society is a monocultural caste-based absolute sacred monarchy, and different races are considered different species. It seems to share a lot with various nationalist/integralist/radical traditionalist etc. visions of the ideal society.
.. and this is cool.
I am talked about on the Google Plus.
9:15 am • 2 December 2012 • 7 notes
This is a reply to the folks at ANUS, and whatever Tumblr reblogger put the phrase ‘Ideology is contrarian to reality’ on my dashboard or whatever. People who have been reading My Nationalist Pony since it started (genuine nutters) will appreciate I have posted before to the affect that I no longer follow any particular ideology.
Well, what is an ideology? An ideology is an approximation of reality, on the whole an externally referential abstract (unlike a self-referential system like math, or a literal modelling like physics). It’s the conceptualisation of what ‘is’ on a macro scale. Well, duh, I hear you saying. What does this have to do with ponies?
As anyone on the economic, social or traditionalist right will tell you, personal qualities scale up to political circumstances. The entire self-help industry is based around alternately cultivating useful personal qualities, or telling people with negative personal qualities it’s OK. The social right like the manosphere and Tea Party are about the same thing again, personal qualities being the buoyancy or ballast for economic, moral, sexual and spiritual gains and losses. And Friendship is Magic is.. well, you see where I’m going with this.
Cartoons are useful, delightful, emotive abstractions. They strip the percieved information out of real life thing and reduce it to something symbolistic and iconic for ease of empathy and instructional value.
Unlike more comedy or thematically driven cartoons (I’m looking at you, Adventure Time) Friendship is Magic has appromixations and parellels for many, many things.. community, townships, border struggles, economic disaster or disparity, metaphysical entities, historical heritage and tradition, interwoven with class, caste and racial differences..
I have written what I have, and say the things I do, because whether my detractors like it or not, Friendship is Magic as a fictional universe is grounded in abstract conceptions, personal qualities and the emergent narratives. It is a childrens show with a lot to say for itself, and thus close attention should be paid, as by its nature it is unavoidably, strongly and inherently ideological.
5:07 pm • 28 November 2012 • 3 notes