"unquestionably the greatest blog of all time" - Max Read, Gawker Staff Writer
• Ask Buttercup!
MY NATIONALIST PONY
"Mutual affection and understanding enables us to transcend our physical limitations"
The best / most relevant and accessible posts are kept on the front page so you don't have to look far.
Buttercup Dew explores the underlying philosophy of
Friendship is Magic.
Click to visit the
Pony-Related Article Index
Praise for My Nationalist Pony:
"might just be the best pony related ass kicker around"
"an inspiring person"
"a tempting ideologue for the nationalist way of life"
"really impressed.. very interesting"
"I thoroughly enjoy [My Nationalist Pony], a great writer"
"I’d probably ask you out on a date"
"put into words something that I’ve been trying to, very eloquently"
"various, well-written articles, cute pictures of Ponies"
"My Nationalist Pony has, once again, astounded me"
"a clever brony, that much is certain"
And then I said, nationalism? Are you CRAZY?!
My Nationalist Pony confirmed elsewhere
So… buffalo. If you’re a Native American, you’re not a pony. You’re not like Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinkie Pie. You’re a buffalo. And furthermore, the settlers are obviously analogues of American frontiersmen- which were, for the majority, white. The settlers are ponies. Ponies are white.
8:04 pm • 4 December 2012 • 4 notes
The Bigger and Biggerer Picture: Neanderthal/Human Evolution & Why you do the things you do, (Especially Gay Pony Porn Artists on Tumblr)
Remember the Neanderthals Are Bronies guest post?
Remember I also mentioned that I was a “thal”?
Remember this is Tumblr, and talking about ponies and porno is always necessary?
Unfortunately for you, reader drowning in the MNP hyperassociative truth engine, these things are related to each other (and more!) but we’ll do this one post at a time:
What Makes a Neanderthal..? What are we looking for here?
In the beginning, aliens created the solar system, or found it - We don’t know. However we do know that the neanderthal race of man was overrun and made physically, but not genetically extinct by the cro magnon race of man. Remnant neanderthal traits remain, here are the key relevant ones:
- Big visual cortex at rear of skull - Painting, drawing, mental spatial awareness, ability to visual 3D, lighting, shading, engineering, etc
- Introversion and sensitivity - Neanderthals had small tribe sizes to survive glacial snowball earth. A big product of this is being self contained, extremely restrained, emotionally receptive, nurturing, instinctively trusting in a one-on-one setting, and long term concentration/focus. A lot of ‘maker’ instincts. Conversely, doesn’t rub well in crowds at all, seizes up, withdraws internally, emotionally blanks out and doesn’t read/respond to others emotional cues.
- Fair skin (das ray’ciss!) - No sunlight in caves
- Living in a sort of ‘dream’ state -Not so much a dream fantasy world of hippy dippy rainbows and LSD, but continually ticking over potential avenues of ideas, invention and artistic ambition. The classic ‘mind elsewhere’ individual who stares at a middle point somewhere in the distance while deep in thought. The neanderthal personality is like a ghost you can’t ever really connect to except by what the individual produces, or how they act around their ‘close tribe’.
Conversely, Cro’mag’s are extroverted ‘large, dumb crowd’ people. They are r-selected on the reproduction numbers / quality of parenthood and coupling on the r/K value scale, and so there’s plenty of them. QED long term relationships and emotional bonding aren’t for cro-mags, who prefers a punch up to show who’s boss.
Why does this.. why do I even.. What?
- First up, Neanderthals love MLP because it shows a safe, close-knit tribe world of emotional sensitivity and bonding. This reflects their small tribe existence of humility and individual learning. This is paramount for not being told to take the long walk to becoming an ice statue in an ice age.
- Putting the quality of the individual before a hedonistic existence. Again MLP is about aspiration and self betterment. In a close knit ‘thal tribe, ‘raep’ was a major no no and an invitation to a snowey grave. Women chose their mates and that means they would be expected to, and likely did, choose the most accomplished individuals. Lots of pony athletic competitions and Princess Celestia side quests involved on the road to maturity for a ‘thal.
- Dead time, creativity and dreaming by firelight -A major component of the ‘thal day was sitting in a cave staring at a fire, if he was hardbitten enough to be successful in getting something to burn. A small cave with one entrance (your bedroom) with people you trust implicitly and share value systems with (your Tumblr crowd) with some dyes and sticks (your tablet) and a lot of dead time to fill. Visual cortex wants its exercise, and you got it from having to work out how to rub two sticks together, bind arrows, make arrowheads, etc, which gives you a huge capacity for 3D thinking, notably in men, the disposal part of the gender paradigm who did all the demanding stuff while women did the maternal stuff.
So.. Gay dudes..?
- Homosexuality is often created by phase interruption of testosterone boosts in the womb that set gender identity. Coupled with neanderthal sensitivity and without the cro-magnon desire to beat the crap out of people and swagger ghetto-like to show who’s boss, wait. Lets start again. Your average neanderthal man is your ‘gentle bear’ type who you really do not want to fuck off. However his primary concern is altruism to the safety of the tribe and providing kids, proving himself to women, etc. When you use phase interruption (not genetic chance) and get a homosexual neanderthal, you end up with a slightly less physically masculine man who’s ‘thal traits become even more exaggerated in the absence of moderating heterosexuality, which provides a sort of life-purpose-routine stability centre.
Notable traits of testerone interruption homosexuality:
- Receding jawline (me, software engineers, assorted dorks)
- 'Womanly' fingers (the lad, who ironically has inescapable beard)
- More slender build in general (something I’ve noted IRL)
- General unconcern with presentations of masculinity (not to be confused with ‘fuck your masculine ideals’ shit or beta losers wanting to justify their lack of masculinity, fuck those faggots seriously)
Cro Magnon Bashing
- Start drinking and having sex early on in life and don’t stop - Always choose drinking/socialisation/extroverted, hedonistic, crowd based pursuits over internet, study, athletic activity for its own sake (instead of trying to score more)
- Don’t present well or care about themselves a great deal, or anyone else - Cro Mag relationships are transient and immaterial, there is always another rank-and-filer ready to take his/her place, think Orcs
- Are generally nasty motherfuckers
- Can be ‘face read’ by looking at skull structure
- Feel most comfortable in a crowd, for its own sake
- Taking facebook photos whilst wasted
A gay cro’mag is a drinker, Grindr user, and bathhouse addict, there the anonymity and easy scores and crowd mentality suit him down to the ground.
OK, I’m getting it.. By Contrast, a Neanderthal Homosexual..
- Gravitates to MLP for the fictional universe that is much, much more inline with his natural instinct for humility and the pursuit of truth and beauty, unconcerned with heterosexual restraint on displaying childlike affection for ‘girly’ things (no Halo or classic quote puns meant)
- Loves the fuck out of men & masculinity - But also is far too introverted, sensitive (big eyes connate this extremely well, the visual nerve directly wires into the brain IIRC, not sure which part, big eyes are ‘thal trait aswell, you guessed it) - As I was saying loves dem men and dem cocks, but has to go through a serious psychological barrier for anonymous sex, instead goes for pony shipping in an emotional safezone
- Feels most comfortable drawing intimate ponies late at night for reasons outline in the above entire article. Awww.
In a nutshell: All of you guys drawing homoponies here on the Tumblrsphere are almost certainly loveable neanderthals. I would say 100% certainty, but people with more knowledge on this subject may beg to differ. I would say that due to the prevalence of MLP as a cultural phenomena and the affordability of tablets, this is almost a good way to measure / guess at how many people have these distinct personality / genetic traits (!) because I’m crazy like that.
From the (Very) few photos I’ve seen of pony-dick drawing dudes on Tumblr, they are very ‘thal in that they read that way in skull shape, eye size, that sort of thing. Mostly they’re young guys, aged 15-20 from who I’ve asked and what I can infer (I’m 22, for those who care).
For you straight people reading this who are a bit lost, here’s the final piece of the puzzle - The cultural drivers and instinctively creative wizards of your society are young men who start out on this spectrum, so be nice to them.
For more reading material and further information on why what I’ve talked about matters, please check out the following people:
James J. O’Meara, Graaaagh, Koanic Soul, Texas Arcane, Eden’s Thaw, Matt Forney, Jack Donovan, and associated dorks/loons/alternative right protagonists/twitterati (delete as appropriate if you are any of the listed individuals).
Shout out to (in no particular order, people who gave me the ideas/background for this post), Nasubutt, Twatlight Spurkle, Braeburned, Knght-Clops, KalimKassam, KRIEGSSON, Kaczy, Koanic again, Von Gleason, and my Axis followers who always like my posts (you guys are the best).
Talk you all again whenever
6:41 pm • 4 December 2012 • 24 notes
"The MNP guy is wrong about politics, religion, sexuality, race, human evolution, and everything else about the real world.."
But he may be right about MLP.
Pony society is a monocultural caste-based absolute sacred monarchy, and different races are considered different species. It seems to share a lot with various nationalist/integralist/radical traditionalist etc. visions of the ideal society.
.. and this is cool.
I am talked about on the Google Plus.
9:15 am • 2 December 2012 • 7 notes
This is a reply to the folks at ANUS, and whatever Tumblr reblogger put the phrase ‘Ideology is contrarian to reality’ on my dashboard or whatever. People who have been reading My Nationalist Pony since it started (genuine nutters) will appreciate I have posted before to the affect that I no longer follow any particular ideology.
Well, what is an ideology? An ideology is an approximation of reality, on the whole an externally referential abstract (unlike a self-referential system like math, or a literal modelling like physics). It’s the conceptualisation of what ‘is’ on a macro scale. Well, duh, I hear you saying. What does this have to do with ponies?
As anyone on the economic, social or traditionalist right will tell you, personal qualities scale up to political circumstances. The entire self-help industry is based around alternately cultivating useful personal qualities, or telling people with negative personal qualities it’s OK. The social right like the manosphere and Tea Party are about the same thing again, personal qualities being the buoyancy or ballast for economic, moral, sexual and spiritual gains and losses. And Friendship is Magic is.. well, you see where I’m going with this.
Cartoons are useful, delightful, emotive abstractions. They strip the percieved information out of real life thing and reduce it to something symbolistic and iconic for ease of empathy and instructional value.
Unlike more comedy or thematically driven cartoons (I’m looking at you, Adventure Time) Friendship is Magic has appromixations and parellels for many, many things.. community, townships, border struggles, economic disaster or disparity, metaphysical entities, historical heritage and tradition, interwoven with class, caste and racial differences..
I have written what I have, and say the things I do, because whether my detractors like it or not, Friendship is Magic as a fictional universe is grounded in abstract conceptions, personal qualities and the emergent narratives. It is a childrens show with a lot to say for itself, and thus close attention should be paid, as by its nature it is unavoidably, strongly and inherently ideological.
5:07 pm • 28 November 2012 • 4 notes
Pinkie Pie and the Mirror Pool - An Essay on Magic & Tradegy
A Tragic Mistake
Hey, remember when I said this?
Norse, Greek, Roman and Celtic religions must be brought back from the brink.. These fictions are pre-rational and echo, always, always echo, down the corridors of time; manifesting in a different shape with every age.
I’ve been saying all along that soul & sensibility comes from genetics, and there is something about the Euro-centric witches brew of DNA left over from the various Edenic races that produces a rather mournful sensibility. My Axis pals with an Irish background will know all about this, I’ve never known a people so overcome with mourning that life is what it is. Maybe the drinking does help, though.
Unfortunately there can be no life lived in the ideal. Sans-divinity, there will never be a perfect person. Outside of Heaven, the Halls of Olympos or the supposed ‘42 Virgins’ club, there are no idyllic spheres, and extremely few ever become their ideal self.
It’s this headbutting against material constraints which divide the worthy from the idle, it’s the stoicism and hard work that seperates and defines persons of quality from their lessers. The Alt-Right slogan ‘Leben ist Kampf’ crops up with regularity on my dash, and anyone who begs to differ is too insulated for their own good.
The one worthwhile lesson I took from University was that the outcome is a response to the brief, without the constraints of the brief the outcome is formless; The product is not so much a creation as a recognition of different demands and simply channelling material in the most efficient way possible to satisfy these demands (a table must have four legs, must be made of X steel, must suspend Y weight at normal gravity, etc). A rather woolley brief produces unrefined products, and one that is too tight bends material and people beyond their limitations, resulting a factory run of broken scrap.
So too is life. If you cheat the brief by using magic, mirror pools, excuses or anabolic steroids, you get Too Many Pinkie Pies, a bad grade, and gains that don’t last respectively. Either that, or you burn out proper. By breaking constraints that produce the ideal, the ideal itself becomes compromised - Even if it is reached by doing so.
This episode was one of my favourites so far, and like all my favourites, the substance of the show easily outweights the fluff ‘Life is what it is’ platitude at the end. Meaningless platitudes are just that when divorced from the high drama that produced them, and it’s that high drama we’re going to discuss.
European history and culture is distinct in its obsession with man and woman in their ideal, the forces that produce such people, and the Fates & Gods conspiring around them. The high drama that drives most of the classics is tragic, or tragi-comic; Anti-heroes abound; There are those thrust into greatness unwillingly, nincompoops with delusions of grandeur, noble warriors laid low by ego, and a great many fools. Through European literature, noone ever quite manages to do what they set out to do - At least not without it being revealed to be a Pyrrhic victory.
The bulk of episode draws heavily, perhaps intentionally, on this robustness of spirit. Pinkie Pie is torn between her friends - Ponyville is idyllic, but not an Eden. The implicit demand of living life to the full leads to having to accept that life is finite. She remembers an old tale of a magic pool and incantation that will allow her to Cheat the Brief, and double up with Simulcra of herself.
This episode is not a re-run of the story of Narcissus, though it treads near it. Nor is it an out-and-out “test of courage” story of a worthy being put through the grind. Instead, it explores different depths of time, memory and longing. It’s not quite a tragic epic, but it comes close.
Pinkie longs to be with all of her friends, all of the time. By using the magic of the mirror pool to be “Doubly there”, she’s able to be in many places at once - sort of - by using brainless placeholders. The catch is, of course, that her doubles have no memory of her life or friends in Ponyville. They are the physical Pinkie, but without mind or sound judgement. Pyrrhic indeed. After frustrating the living fuck out of the real Pinkie Pie’s friends, they go on a sort of fun-obsessed rampage. Sounds like an alcohol fuelled night of Fresher students at University, really, but that’s what happens.
This is where I’m going to have to borrow somebody elses words:
Aristotle believed that the point of tragedy was to put on the stage the negative, or more ferocious, or more diabolical side of man, the non-dualist side of man, in order to overcome it..
Because life is born in pain, dies in pain, and consists of quite a lot of pain during the intermediary stages between birth and death. And in order to overcome and face that, particularly in a stoical way, you needed to take up these negative emotions into yourself and have them purged, have them sublimated, to use a modern word. And the way that you purge them is by watching tragedy.
[Tradegy is] The highest form [of drama], the most cathartic form, the most ennobling form. A form which isn’t written today.
Twilight and her friends devise a sort of test to separate the true Pinkie from the Replicants - They must sit and watch paint dry, an impossible feat without intense concentration for the ADHD Pinkie Pie. The imitation reflections are then banished as they fail the test using Twilights magic. The hook is that if they banish the real Pinkie, that’s done and dusted for good.
In the scene where Twilight does this for the first time, it’s gripping in a way that other episodes struggle to match due to the tragic nature of the set up. Over the course of the 2 and a bit seasons we’ve had 3 external aggressor ‘Big Bads’ of varying motivations, but if I recall correctly this is the first time we’ve had a set up where one member of the Mane 6 could end the life of another. There isn’t an enemy or even a braggart to be overcome, but oneself.
Even more disturbing is Twilight’s total lack of hesitation. She uses a blast of magic that was foreshadowed earlier in the episode and Foom, a Replicant is gone. Vaporised. To quote Ilium, ‘everything is performed to the full extent of their abilities, every effort running what one twentieth-century scholar called “the full risk of failure.”’
Luckily, Pinkie Pie is the right colour to appeal to little girls in toy form. I prefer the more sombre Princess Luna, tinsel-free prototype edition (Stop boasting, Buttercup). As such she emerges from the test unscathed, after demonstrating her loyalty to her friends. However, I would hesitate to say this was a Happy Ending.
The entire episode describes a tragic ordeal. It was created through the best intentions coupled with naivety and dangerous knowledge, as Pinkie strived to fulfill ambitions of affection. It could have been a necessary ordeal, so that we can learn of the loyalty, committment and hard choices that life demands - Even in Ponyville.
Europeans, and maybe especially the Irish, are most aware that often the Gods make fools of us. Romeo was Fortunes fool, Macbeth Ambitions fool, Hector was the Zeus’ Fool, and Pinkie Pie has been Fun’s fool.
See you next time.
5:29 pm • 24 November 2012 • 11 notes
“By the way, I think MLP 3:1 vindicates you. The themes from that episode..how everybody is asleep/has forgotten everything.. without the crystal to worship (Christianity) and customs, rituals, and sense of shared history (like they had with the fair) the people are lost & outside (dark) forces come in and conquer.”
— Fellow Loon
1:14 pm • 14 November 2012 • 5 notes
I didn’t learn anything! I was right all along - The Crystal Empire [Minor Spoilers]
I told you that the Season 3 Premiere of My Little Pony would be about history & heritage being the saving grace of the Crystal Empire.
Rainbow Dash armours up for Jousting
This episode is almost as fanatically pro-Western as I am. The Crystal Empire has returned, after a thousand year disappearance after it was cursed by the episodes Big Bad. Princess Cadence is protecting the city with a spell of ‘love and light’, but her magic can’t hold out long, and the evil King Sombra is trying to make a vengeful return.
The Crystal Ponies are in a nihilist, existential funk when Twilight & Co. arrive. They suffer from a universal amnesia and apathy. One of the returned crystal ponies comments: ‘It looks the same, but it doesn’t feel the same..’ Of course, that missing element is an invigorating reverence. The responses of the burned-out Crystal Ponies to the overtly energetic Mane 6 are eeriely reminscent of the psychological space many people occupy in modern life, which is designed to neuter ones living spirit in favour of materialism and suicidal, unlimited tolerance.
Twilight discovers with her friends help she needs to mount a traditional renaissance fair to re-awaken them to their national destiny and common bonds. The Crystal Fair is their 'most important tradition', (Twilight Sparkle’s line),
A Crystal Fair.. Established by their first Queen. The Fair was held every year to renew the spirit of love and unity within the Empire so they could protect it from harm.
I couldn’t put it any more succinctly if I tried - An Empire can only be preserved if its constituents all hold that Empire dear. A nation that refuses to acknowledge its own existence will soon fail to exist. Even more importantly, any fool who reasons his way into loving his nation can soon be reasoned out of it.
There is no love & unity within the West, and this why the West is dying. The ‘love’ modern society directs you to hold is a love of the foreign and alien, whilst a love of your own people is criminalised, slurred and spat on. You are a ‘neo-Nazi’ or a ‘fascist’ or a ‘subhuman’ if you dare to value your nearest and dearest most, and what is love but a difference of value?
Multiculturalism, minoritarianism and ‘humanism’ is dis-unity (better known as Chaos, or Discord). The ‘unity’ of liberalism is an agreement that nobody is beholden to anyone, a ‘unity’ of people who have nothing in common, but universally agree they should be able to do whatever the hell they want. Of course, this comes at the expense of those who wish to live in a civilisation defined by ideals, standards and obligations. Permissive societies and traditionalist societies cannot coexist. The first comes from a love of ones ego, the second comes from a love of ones people.
The Crystal Ponies (and nationalist parties of Europe) are unified by love - They value their people, traditions and way of life, and wish to uphold it forevermore.
It’s up to you to protect the West, basically. It’s time for you to be Twilight Sparkle and to tell the truth, even if your voice shakes, as the Tumblr instagram goes. For there to be any hope at all of the West surviving, white Westerners must be conscious of their traditions, heritage and distinction and their true raison d’être - Or they will be lost forever to the collective amnesia that affects the Crystal Empire’s inhabitants.
We have to get this right. Yes we have to make them see - We can save the Crystal Ponies with their history.
8:55 am • 11 November 2012 • 10 notes